This year, BNP Paribas Fortis is kindly hosting our event in its new auditorium at 1, Rue de la Chancellerie—in the very heart of Brussels.
Brussels is said to be one of Europe’s most congested cities. Taking that to heart, we urge you to leave your car at home and take public transport.
Within 500 meters of the auditorium, you’ll find:
- Brussels Central train station
- Two metro stations (Gare Centrale and Parc)
- Several bus stops (lines 38, 63, 65, 71, 86) and trams (92, 93, 95).
If you arrive in Brussels
- by rail via TGV, Eurostar or Thalys trains stopping at Bruxelles-Midi station,
- remain in the station and take a connecting train to Brussels-Central (just a few minutes away).
- by air via Brussels-South Charleroi Airport,
- take the airport shuttle to Bruxelles-Midi station. From there, take a connecting train to Brussels-Central (a few minutes away).
- by air via Brussels-Airport (Zaventem),
- a direct train in the lower level of the airport will get you to Brussels-Central in 20 minutes.